09-16-2016, 03:58 PM
Wow, her painting is looking rad! Really nice and already making it look great. As for the vines and string, I have made them but I didn't actually paint the string. I was using the string as the twiggy stuff and then added leaves of parsley that I'd soaked in a water/pva glue mix to try to make them more flexible. They weren't strong and I probably wouldn't recommend it considering all the time it took for something that wants to constantly break but what I did like about it was being able to unfurl the string to have really natural looking points where it splits into stems of different size.