Keep an eye out for SPAM
(02-13-2015, 09:03 AM)MellyMonkey Wrote: I also had to clear out 150 messages about flagged posts in my account.
That was me thinking that clicking Report worked the same way as old TG.

As for hiding users per user view, doesn't this soft have an Ignore List function? Or am I thinking of MyPHP?

I didn't mean to suggest giving the users the ability to delete anyone/anything, just to render offending posts invisible until such time as they can be moderated. On the Old TG, if someone were to say post hate speech, a Report click would keep anyone else from seeing it. This may be less of an issue now that there are multiple moderators et cetera, so it's probably not the highest priority.
[+] 1 user Likes Tob's post
(02-13-2015, 09:03 AM)MellyMonkey Wrote: Having reporting hide that user sounds like a more interesting option, especially if it hides them only for the member that clicked it. That seems little more jerk-proof to me... I will investigate the settings this weekend.

Reporting the User, rather than the individual post, hiding all posts by that user (for the user that clicked it) might stop you from having notification-spam. Wink
RaymondRed665 - get rid of him please Smile
(09-10-2015, 10:30 PM)djmothra Wrote: RaymondRed665 - get rid of him please Smile

Your wish is my command!

(Waves magic wand...)

...poof...
[+] 3 users Like Tob's post