test for image uploading
[img][Image: lotr15_zpse7305acb.jpg][/img]Test for photobucket image, a GW LOTR Gandalf standing on a WW2 dessert style house that i made in the summer holidays i hope to showcase when i get this image sharing sorted,
(12-06-2014, 09:38 AM)O-T-hill Wrote: [img][Image: lotr15_zpse7305acb.jpg][/img]Test for photobucket image, a GW LOTR Gandalf standing on a WW2 dessert style house that i made in the summer holidays i hope to showcase when i get this image sharing sorted,

Nice job. When do we get to see the rest of the house?
(12-06-2014, 09:38 AM)O-T-hill Wrote: [Image: lotr15_zpse7305acb.jpg]

Test for photobucket image, a GW LOTR Gandalf standing on a WW2 dessert style house that I made in the summer holidays I hope to showcase when I get this image sharing sorted.

Fixed the extra tags...

I have plans to experiment with a service called Thumbsnap. Imageshack leaves a lot to be desired. The version of Photobucket I seem to have is rife with ads. Google G+ gets a B- from me...

Thanks Pendrake at the moment just glad i could make it work i did a google and BT.yahoo search for best image sites after reading reams of user comments i think i've settled for Photobucket ? as for more pics on the houses i am going to set up and take some more shots this week and post in Showcase.I have 2 questions regards all of this image storing if i close photobucket account will images still display on here?are images on photobucket there for anyone to see?
edits
(12-07-2014, 08:55 AM)O-T-hill Wrote: Thanks Pendrake at the moment just glad i could make it work i did a google and BT.yahoo search for best image sites after reading reams of user comments i think i've settled for Photobucket ? as for more pics on the houses i am going to set up and take some more shots this week and post in Showcase.I have 2 questions regards all of this image storing: 1) if i close photobucket account will images still display on here? 2) are images on photobucket there for anyone to see?

1) I believe any disturbance to the photobucket account will cause a failure to display. Changing the filename of a specific  picture, moving the picture to a different album, or closing the account will all make the address invalid. Closing the account should make the address to every picture it contained invalid.

2a) If it displayed in this forum, it is available for all the world to see.

2b) There might be a way to make an album within a photobucket account that has higher privacy settings... Confused ...perhaps.

Thanks. Pendrake that is what I was thinking would happen as I have been on other web sites and were there should be a image there is just a disclaimer ,