Stars
What do the stars under member's names mean?

How can I get more shiny stars?
[+] 1 user Likes Caleb's post
Perhaps its like a McDs scoring system.

1 Star = Found site and signed up
2 Stars = Managed to add a pic from external source
3 Stars = ermmm...?
4 = nah, I'm lost now
5 = Profit?
[+] 1 user Likes djmothra's post
There is no profit, only zuul!

I'm stuck on 2 stars, even though I'm Captain Spamsalot. :'(

Moar spam means moar stars, right? Big Grin
Without going to find the actual specifics, it's basically number of posts for regular members. Moderators, Super Moderators & Admins also get extra stars despite how often they have posted. Ableman collected a lot of stars right out of the gate because he was transferring his threads from the old forum and therefore creating a lot of posts/responses.

So if you want more, start socializing or sending me bribes. Tongue
(02-28-2015, 03:00 PM)MellyMonkey Wrote: So if you want more, start socializing or sending me bribes. Tongue

Do you accept boats as currency?

Socializing is hard, although I'm still working on a post-per-day count that's higher than one.
(02-28-2015, 04:22 PM)Caleb Wrote:
(02-28-2015, 03:00 PM)MellyMonkey Wrote: So if you want more, start socializing or sending me bribes. Tongue

Socializing is hard, although I'm still working on a post-per-day count that's higher than one.

I'd consider it. Wink

I also need to work on being more present here. Hopefully jumping in on a comp will help with that.
[+] 1 user Likes MellyMonkey's post
(02-28-2015, 08:23 PM)MellyMonkey Wrote:
(02-28-2015, 04:22 PM)Caleb Wrote:

I'd consider it. Wink

I also need to work on being more present here. Hopefully jumping in on a comp will help with that.

I have four stars? three? Yep. Three. I hadn't really tracked it. I am on more than one forum, they all do this sort of thing, in some fashion. Lustria-dot-Com has "trophy points", ReaperMinis has dots, except mine were replaced with a gold ring at some point...

Sleepy