Unfinished Job's Finished Jobs
I liked the old incarnation of Terragenesis but I always had trouble posting images. As I hosted most of my pictures on Flickr and my blog I had problems posting on the last forum. I will attempt to put that right.  Smile

[Image: scenery+034.JPG]
My Warhammer Fantasy Battle Wyrding Well

[Image: scenery+035.JPG]
From the other side.

[Image: scenery+036.JPG]
Magic circle

[Image: scenery+037.JPG]
With ghostly dwarf for scale.

Both items used terrible CDs for their bases with milliput, sand, stones and half a skink also. Your comments are very welcome.  Smile
[+] 2 users Like Unfinished Jobs's post
I like your henge; the dirt texture and color is really nice.  

Something about that skink in the pool makes me giggle.  I like him too.
[+] 1 user Likes Tob's post
Yeah, too bad Lizardmen got the Squat treatment in the newest edition of WFB.
[+] 1 user Likes Munin's post
The spawning pool looks really nice, I always wanted to get some skinks, if they are going the way of squats I might have to check ebay out for cheap ones Smile
(03-14-2015, 12:21 AM)trollmeat Wrote: The spawning pool looks really nice, I always wanted to get some skinks, if they are going the way of squats I might have to check ebay out for cheap ones Smile

If the rumours are true then there should be loads on the cheap in the near future. Here are a few more bits from my collection. They were constructed using the free templates that came in White Dwarf before it's descent into vampirism. In any case the templates and building guide are excellent.

[Image: scenery%2B003.JPG]
A fantasy Barn

[Image: scenery%2B004.JPG]
The other side

[Image: scenery%2B005.JPG]
An old cottage

[Image: scenery%2B006.JPG]
Side view.

[Image: scenery%2B007.JPG]
One half of the Coaching Inn & Stables

[Image: scenery%2B009.JPG]
the other half

[Image: scenery%2B011.JPG]
Completed 

The last pic is of some Hirst Art wall sections, I just finished them but as I used non optimal materials I got a lot of miscasted bricks. I put them in the walls anyway and painted them up to represent molten stone caused by dragonfire, spells or general dwarven underhand weaponry. 

[Image: scenery%2B012.JPG]
[+] 3 users Like Unfinished Jobs's post
I like the ramshackle look of the buildings, but the "melted stone" walls are pure genius. What a great way to turn failure into triumph. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Ambience 327's post
(03-24-2015, 05:17 AM)Unfinished Jobs Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 12:21 AM)trollmeat Wrote: The spawning pool looks really nice, I always wanted to get some skinks, if they are going the way of squats I might have to check ebay out for cheap ones Smile
[ ... ]
The last pic is of some Hirst Art wall sections, I just finished them but as I used non optimal materials I got a lot of miscasted bricks. I put them in the walls anyway and painted them up to represent molten stone caused by dragonfire, spells or general dwarven Skaven underhand weaponry. 

FTFY

(And yes, I have a ratman army...and this is a good way to turn lemons into lemonade. Nicely done.)

[+] 2 users Like pendrake's post
(03-24-2015, 11:25 AM)pendrake Wrote:
(03-24-2015, 05:17 AM)Unfinished Jobs Wrote:
[ ... ]
The last pic is of some Hirst Art wall sections, I just finished them but as I used non optimal materials I got a lot of miscasted bricks. I put them in the walls anyway and painted them up to represent molten stone caused by dragonfire, spells or general dwarven Skaven underhand weaponry. 

FTFY

(And yes, I have a ratman army...and this is a good way to turn lemons into lemonade. Nicely done.)

So do I and my next batch of failures will have a definitely Warpstoney feel to them (for the unintiated a sickly glowing green). 
[+] 2 users Like Unfinished Jobs's post
(03-24-2015, 08:37 PM)Unfinished Jobs Wrote: So do I and my next batch of failures will have a definitely Warpstoney feel to them (for the unintiated a sickly glowing green). 

That's a great idea... I knew I was saving my Hirst cast offs for something! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes MellyMonkey's post
Finished jobs? Smile I like the blue and yellow walls and the ramshackle roofs. The wooden doors, windows and other bits are nice touches too. Great work.

Could you post the WD templates. Just wonder what they look like.

Terrible cds haha. Did you leave the music/album cover side facing out to see what they were?
[+] 1 user Likes TAC's post