Tour De Yorkshire
It could indeed be fun to meet up... but alas I no longer live there.

By October last year it became apparent that I wasn't going to be able to boost my income quickly enough to continue living there. I was also becoming increasingly anxious about going into Whitby lest I bump into my ex.

So I proposed moving back to Manchester, where I spent my first 28 years. With 22 years away, I'd lost touch with the place, so asked my dad if I could stay at his for a while in order to look around and find somewhere for myself. The idea being to put my stuff into storage. However he proposed that I come live with him on a more permanent basis.

It seemed like a good idea so I moved there in November. However before the year was out we were reaching a point where patricide was looking imminent and I looked for and found a place of my own.

As I write I've had the keys 10 days and am effectively living at the new place... however much of my stuff has yet to be moved and set up.

So, bottom line is that I'm now in Manchester.

I do intend to come back to TerraGenesis. My new place has just about enough space for me to work on a gaming table and, better yet, I'm pretty sure that my new location will give me access to a gaming club or two, something I intend to check out when I'm properly settled in.
(01-31-2016, 04:42 AM)AndySlater Wrote: I do intend to come back to TerraGenesis.  My new place has just about enough space for me to work on a gaming table and, better yet, I'm pretty sure that my new location will give me access to a gaming club or two, something I intend to check out when I'm properly settled in.

Hooray.

And just to hijack this thread a bit - are you still doing the white metal skulls?