Tikis
My wife and her friend are throwing a Hawaiian Luau this coming Saturday.

The decorations budget was not huge so I threw together some stuff I had laying about in the garage to make these:
[Image: 11917675_10153030909127761_9185211460834...niszhq.jpg]

Thought you guys would get a kick out of them - despite the fact that they are not exactly miniature.
(08-27-2015, 10:13 AM)SethDrallitoc Wrote: ...despite the fact that they are not exactly miniature.

No, it's cool. We just refer to that as "1:1" scale to get it through on a technicality.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Munin's post
Woo! Awesome! You go all out, huh? : ) That's okay, they're cooler than bought decorations anyway. You pay an arm and a leg for them and they never have as much detail or heft as something you make yourself. Good job!
LoL, looks like it was one heck of a party. Did you have lights and/or fire inside so they glowed? Because that'd be super sweet.
I wired a bunch of flame imitating LEDs together and set them inside... But the party moved inside before they could really shine.
Home Depot sells unlighted versions of those. New item this year. $50 each. But yours are lighted. If you don't want to store them you might be able to unload the on craigslist for decent money.