My kid's terrain! AWWWW
A spot for children's work would be awesome. My eight year has just painted his first model. A Space Wolf, Wolf of Fenrir.
Never been more proud..... Wink lol shame he picked space marines!
[+] 2 users Like Arkadine's post
Miniature Modelers Forum?

Tyke Terrain Forum?

Little Worlds

Young Hands

Small Hands, Big Ideas

Youthful Zeal

A forum dedicated to work by those under 18.

This could be a thing. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes ableman33's post
I think we should totally do it. I vote Miniature Modelers Forum or maybe Munchkin Modelers Forum because it reminds that it's miniature people not miniature miniatures XD (You never know on a site like this!) Or Tyke Terrain. I like the alliteration names.

(Edited cause I get kinda repetitive)

Also, I TOTALLY want to see these builds other peoples' kids did. Is there anything more frickin adorable than kid art?
Tiny Terrain Genesis?

I'm gonna have to get my boy to build something now. lol
[+] 1 user Likes Arkadine's post
(06-21-2016, 03:54 PM)BlueMeander Wrote: Is there anything more frickin adorable than kid art?

Unknown. Very possibly, and the only competition I can imagine might be kittens painting portraits of baby bunnies? Or maybe a baby hippo taking photos with an old fashioned box camera of a duckling in a tea cup? These being purely hypothetical situations might not actually compare to kid art. This is one of those Theory vs Practicality questions that I may not be qualified to answer.
[+] 2 users Like Tob's post
(06-22-2016, 04:27 PM)Arkadine Wrote: Tiny Terrain Genesis?

I'm gonna have to get my boy to build something now. lol

Like Tiny Terrain Genesis <3 

I'm going to host a kids terrain class/party at my house with my friends' kids and my own! 

@Tob  ... You have put this perfectly. I salute you.