I'm back....
Hey peeps,

It's been a long time but I'm back. I think I last posted on the old site in 2011/2012 (I cannot remember) under the user name Darth Groove. I won the competition that had us create something with multiple levels with this:

[Image: Facility1.jpg]

Well, I've decided that life is too hard to be an adult all the time and am brushing off my modelling projects and minis.

Anyway, good to be back.
Welcome back!
Shy Smile Smile Wink Smile Smile Rolleyes
Cheers SethDrallitoc.

I should also mention that my game of choice is 40K (although, I am in fact stuck back in time and mostly play 4th/5th Ed and none of that silly thing with the giant-I-must-sell-my-kidneys-to-afford-them-warmachines).

So all my terrain is centred around the post apocalyptic world of Ixion (5 points to anyone who knows where that reference comes from)...
(01-20-2016, 06:29 AM)Blocky Wrote: So all my terrain is centred around the post apocalyptic world of Ixion (5 points to anyone who knows where that reference comes from)...

Ancient Greece. Thessaly to be precise. 
(01-21-2016, 10:23 AM)SethDrallitoc Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 06:29 AM)Blocky Wrote: So all my terrain is centred around the post apocalyptic world of Ixion (5 points to anyone who knows where that reference comes from)...

Ha ha... very true - nice work. I was thinking of the sci-fi reference. It was used in a TV show as the name of a planet
Welcome to the new digs Blocky Smile
(01-21-2016, 04:54 PM)Blocky Wrote:

Ha ha... very true - nice work. I was thinking of the sci-fi reference. It was used in a TV show as the name of a planet

Then - I have no idea....
(01-26-2016, 12:21 AM)SethDrallitoc Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 04:54 PM)Blocky Wrote:

Then - I have no idea....
It's quite obscure and depending on your age you may never have heard of it - but I stole it from the TV show "Space: Above and Beyond".
Wow! I had completely forgotten about that gem! I used to watch it on BBC2 then suddenly it was gone... Ne'er to be seen again.

Good show!

Not $79.99 good (damn you Amazon).

But free on Youtube! Woot!
(01-26-2016, 10:23 AM)SethDrallitoc Wrote: Wow! I had completely forgotten about that gem! I used to watch it on BBC2 then suddenly it was gone... Ne'er to be seen again.

Good show!

Not $79.99 good (damn you Amazon).

But free on Youtube! Woot!

It was pretty good for it's time. I still have a few eps on VHS (with no way to watch it) and the whole series on DVD