Kickstarters
(Same suggestion was posted in a thread about a specific Kickstarter project.)

ReaperMinis forums has a special section for Kickstarters. They do moderate it to make sure it is hobby related, but otherwise they cheerfully allow kickstarters to be mentioned / promoted.

@Melly :: I would like to propose that TG emulate Reaper's KS policy, have a special KS section on these boards, perhaps limiting it to KS that relate to terrain products.

I think that's what the promotions thread is for.
I always assumed the Promotions area was for us to promote things that we are doing and want to potentially sell?

I do like the idea of having a dedicated KS area though, how about pinning it within the promotion section?
[+] 1 user Likes djmothra's post
(02-20-2016, 09:37 PM)djmothra Wrote: I always assumed the Promotions area was for us to promote things that we are doing and want to potentially sell?

It's an area for anyone selling something. So that could mean a piece you've built, or a company that sells products that pertain to the hobby.

That section doesn't get that much action. If it ever gets to the point where there are a lot of advertising going on in there, we can break it down into Kickstarters vs corporate vs handmade terrain, etc. For now, I don't think it's necessary.