No Login on Ipad or Iphone
I'm glad that this forum survived in another form. I just have a problem when using my ipad or iphone. I try to login and don't get any error message, but my status just doesn't change to logged in. I don't experience these problems on my laptop. I changed aswell the browser on my ipad but this didn't help. Does anyone have the same problem? Or any suggestion that would help.
(01-05-2015, 01:27 PM)Alabastero Wrote: I'm glad that this forum survived in another form. I just have a problem when using my ipad or iphone. I try to login and don't get any error message, but my status just doesn't change to logged in. I don't experience these problems on my laptop. I changed aswell the browser on my ipad but this didn't help. Does anyone have the same problem? Or any suggestion that would help.

I am using an iPhone right now. Not sure what the problem might be.

Strange thing: after logging in with my computer yesterday, I'm now logged in on my iPhone. I didn't even have to enter the login data again. I just went on the site and was logged in. I will report further experience.
This is odd; I've used my iPhone before without an issue. I just tried again and everything seems to work OK. I will bring it up with the technical guru. It may just be your setup... did you try a good ol' reboot?
Just wanna report that the problem doesn't occure anymore. I don't know why, as I didn't change anything, but in case it happens again I'll let you know.