REIGN OF TERRAIN (Kickstarted) 14 Terrains / 250 designs
Hi everyone, my name is Kris, I'm 37 from Australian and I'm both an avid RPG games enthusiast and graphic designer.

I'm presently running a campaign on Kickstarter called Reign of Terrain that you might find of interest, with over 250+ designs for more than 14 Terrain Types.

Here is a sample of the artwork,

[Image: 81ff2c829b508a50e42187bfef66456c_origina...ca42c08664]

And a larger one:

[Image: 9494c109cca47c7806a9c3a797019761_origina...adf7f14d6b]

If you're in the market for new mats, please take a look at what I have to offer.

Reign of Terrain Campaign on Kickstarter

That aside,
I will be looking through the forums and threads here for tips and techniques, share my own and and hope to contribute to your forum from time to time.

Kind Regards,
Kris
[+] 1 user Likes gtw2015's post
Reign of Terrain has a very special offer to announce via a new pledge with free shipping to the US, lowered shipping internationally: "TERRAINOSAURUS PLEDGE – SPECIAL OFFER: Okay, you want to go the extra mile and take this Super Special exclusive pledge created especially for Early Backers who love their miniature terrain. You've seen the designs, You Love the project, want and need these for your games and are also coming in early to get the ball rolling for me. You're stoked to get a massive 50 digital terrain files from your choice of any of the finished terrain types + 18 awesome printed mats allowing to select two full printed terrain types from all full terrain sets. You also get your choice of a single Unlocked Stretch Goal + FREE SHIPPING to the US or $35 Worldwide. You will also get your files delivered 1st, as soon as they are ready AND your name inscribed on the GTW Obsidian Monolith as a Key Backer."

NOTE TO US BACKERS: If you're in the USA you can add-on additional full terrain sets (9 mats / 18 designs) for $60 a set per terrain type wanted with no additional shipping cost.

NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BACKERS: If you're located Worldwide you can add-on additional full terrain sets (9 mats / 18 designs) for $75 a set per terrain type wanted with no additional shipping cost.

Get in quick this is a limited and killer deal. Thank you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/reign-of-terrain