TG on Instagram
I have used a terragenesis tag twice on Instagram and I'm the only user of the tag when using it to mean this site. Apparently there's a book called Terra: Genesis so the rest of the tags are for that.

Clearly you all are not using Instagram for terrain? Ha ha
(06-19-2016, 04:11 AM)BlueMeander Wrote: I have used a terragenesis tag twice on Instagram and I'm the only user of the tag when using it to mean this site.  Apparently there's a book called Terra: Genesis so the rest of the tags are for that.

Clearly you all are not using Instagram for terrain?  Ha ha

I am not using Instagram (or Pintrest or Twitter) for anything.   Undecided

They're kind of overwhelming, honestly.
Lol, no... not that I know of... social media sites like Instagram are definitely a good way to get the "buzz" out but definitely takes it's own time to manage.

The facebook page has fallen behind already because of a time factor on my end. Are there any volunteers that want to help be admins for that and share some forum teasers over there? I could give more details to anyone that's interested.
I would certainly be willing to help out.
I'm really terrible at FB. (You've seen my FB, Melly, you know. XD) But we could still do that video thing. Someone (Seth, I think) stated that forums are dead as a medium, but I do still see some forums remain successful if they're an extension of social media. Just a thought.
What BlueMeander said!

Oh wait - I was one of the people, asked to make the first videos....

Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush

Maybe she could make the first TG youtube submission! She already has video experience (I think I used a tutorial BlueMeander posted to make our christmas tree angel last year).
(06-24-2016, 05:04 PM)SethDrallitoc Wrote: What BlueMeander said!

Oh wait - I was one of the people, asked to make the first videos....

Blush  Blush  Blush  Blush  Blush

Maybe she could make the first TG youtube submission! She already has video experience (I think I used a tutorial BlueMeander posted to make our christmas tree angel last year).

LoL, no worries. Had you done it, I wouldn't have had time to clip it and post it. Sick Life has been extra crazy on my end since about August, so I can't really expect anything less from anyone else. On the up side, my list of crazies gets a lot lighter as of tomorrow (Woo! Big Grin), so that might not be a bad idea for me to lead the charge with the first example.