View unread posts?
Most forums have a "view unread" button. This would show all threads with unread posts.

View New Posts is almost the same, but it will not show all unread, instead even unread messages seem to be removed from the "new posts" list after some time, I'm not sure when.

View Today's Posts, well, is not useful either, if you check the forum less than at least once per day.

Would it be possible to add a 'view all unread' feature?
[+] 2 users Like SamuliA's post
In addition to this, would it be possible to have an option of jumping to (First Unread)?
(01-09-2015, 10:51 AM)SamuliA Wrote: View New Posts is almost the same, but it will not show all unread, instead even unread messages seem to be removed from the "new posts" list after some time, I'm not sure when.

@Melly:  If that expiration time is variable, setting it to "never expire" or its max setting date-wise would effectively work as a 'show all unread posts' button.
Sorry for the delay on this. I just wanted to make sure I sifted through all the settings and not miss anything... I couldn't find any settings regarding customizing the New Posts area. I have noticed while using that list that they disappear after some time, usually when I get distracted by something and I've been logged in awhile. Tob's comment got me to thinking that it was being reset by the time-out setting which was set to 15 mins (recommended amount by the MyBB people). That seems awfully quick to me -- phones ring, kids fall, dogs need a potty walk, cat's puke... life happens and then we come back to the forum and lose our place. I've switched it to a 45 minute delay before the system considers you offline. That way you can take care of at least a couple of things before coming back to us. Hopefully that will as least help a little bit.
UPDATE: I just got distracted at work while checking out the new posts. It was 10-15 minutes tops and posts I hadn't gotten to yet had disappeared. So that 45 minute setting hadn't work as I hoped.  Dodgy I'll keep digging.